Thursday, 21 April 2016
Brain Storm
Idea 1:
In this idea I was planning on going to different key places within Nottingham and take image of them, then place all of the compiled images onto Adobe Premier Pro and have them line up into a skeleton edit then have a voice over explaining whats going on. I didn't do this since there aren't many images dating back ages ago so I couldn't compare each location of today with it's time way back when.
Idea 2:
This one was going to be a poster for an Fantasy Adventure movie with a a dagger in a map and a single coin pouch, so this would show the movie has exciting large scale battles which was represented with the dagger and a potential antagonist in a form of a bounty hunter. The reason why I didn't do this is because that it seems too tamed and it wouldn't push my skills in the Illustrator portion of this entire course.
Idea 3:
This one was going to show the beauty of nature and how it will maintain to look if we had more nature reserves, and how use human have effected the landscape indefinitely. The image was going to have three different images, the first would be having the land shown from a point of origin(Trees, tall grass and uncluttered rivers etc.) then the second image would be little changes such as fences and finally it would be a town. I didn't do this because of the equipment needed as well as the concerns with the safety of the equipment since there aren't many stable places within my local nature reserve.
Idea 4:
This idea was to add to my Graphic design skills by making a banner/logo for a website on the environment since will allow me to discover new techniques through self research. The image was going to show a few trees in winter time and the snow on the ground however I couldn't do this since it was spring/summer time and to get any reference image that was not shot by myself would be nigh impossible.
Idea 5:
This one i will be making a character design of a mythological monster and adapting it to fit in the slim time frame placed on this task so one of the ways i'm going to adapt is by having the number of heads reduced. This will be my main idea I will be developing on, so I will begin researching this as soon as possible. I would also need to take into other considerations but they can be sorted by the time I've research all of the information needed.
Idea 6:
This idea will get me back to basics on photography by having myself photograph an inanimate object and use it to create a product made by a company, also it will improve my voice acting work since it will be like an professional advert. However I have no interest in doing anything to do with adverts since I'm wanting to move into a L3 film and TV course.
Idea 7:
This idea will be a trailer for a movie, I had this idea because since i'm wanting to do a L3 TV and Film course for the next 2 years so it'll push my skills to provide some good camera work and some excellent framing. It will also use my editing skills since I need to have some visual effects that are royalty free. Sadly I didn't pursue this idea because its to ambitious at this point in time.
Idea 8:
Idea 8 was to include graphic design and the art style would be cyber punk which is an interesting premise to go with. Sadly it would require me to produce multiple character drawing of the same person and the basic drawing i'm wanting to do is to complex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


As a back-up, it may be worth photographing a toy snake in addition to the one you intend to shoot in the reptile centre.
ReplyDelete