Monday, 25 April 2016

Schedule

Key:
Writing that is in black are the things i'm doing in class, while blue will be actives outside of class and finally red are things that I needed to change/alter
Week 1:
What I will be doing in class this week is brainstorming and research. Outside of the classroom of the classroom I will be looking into different art styles and asking a close friend of mine to be able to take images of her Reptiles for reference. I had to change the way I will get the reference images by phoning up a couple of pet stores such as Supapet and hopefully start taking the images of the different Reptiles next week. I've finally got a hold of the person I was originally going to for the snake images. It seems they had changed their mind and I can no longer get an appointment with any pet shop so I will have to settle with images online.  

Week 2:
In this week during the time I am in class I will be perfecting my proposal by having the tutors read through it and having them give me feedback on how to improve it. While Outside I will be taking images of the different Reptiles and start drawing a rough sketch for my final design as well as my banner and logo. There is nothing to change at the moment. The initial rough design I made didn't come out life-like enough so I had to recreate it.

Week 3:
I will be in the final stages of pre-production and will be starting the actual production. Outside of the classroom I will be doing some basic sketches and designing the logo/banners. 

I've focused on just creating the snake heads since it will take it took the most amount of my time so I will need to finish the rest of of the remaining items for week 4. 

Week 4:
In this week I will be finishing production/post production. I will be typing up the process of making the production, such as steps and finishing touches. I had to change the shading on the final designing and the background for a more simplistic design.

Week 5:
This week I shall create a presentation to show how I progressed through this project with slides to do with research, creation and inspiration. I shall do some rehearsals for showing the presentation on Thursday for tutorial. I had to change some slides to cut down on time because originally the time taken to talk about each slide was averaging around 25 minutes, so I managed to get it down to 18 minutes.    

Week 6:
The evaluation was the final thing to do and is closest to the end of the year so I had to put all of my effort into it since it will be the final push. While outside of the classroom I will be going over previous work and spell checking the evaluation. 

1 comment:

  1. Well organised Sam, like the use of red,blue and black to highlight what work is completed/needs doing.

    ReplyDelete