Thursday, 19 May 2016

Peer Evaluation

Callum C Burrows : Shading I suggested to Sam that his shading needs a little improvement because it did not look realistic. it looked too cartoony. I said why don't you add more shades of different colours of the same shade and use the blending tool to blend it all together to get the 3D look that he wanted I also suggested to make highlights with white so it looks like sliver.

Daniel Semakula: I think it needs to be more out in the open and not constraint, so you could achieved this by changing your background from a simple black to a more vibrant choice like a meadow or a more realistic approach by having the background a swamp or something along those lines.

Simeon Gordan: Its good piece of work for an end of year work because it shows your base concept with superb clarity however the execution was poor since its looks 2D and the high lights and shadows looked rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment