Monday, 6 June 2016

Survey Monkey and the Influances on my Design




























These response will allow me to alter my original plans for the final piece, For example the first question I asked was 'How would you react after seeing a monster'. The responses I got from the servery was near enough the same with the response being 'Run Away/Pass out' so this influenced my design by making it look scary and overbearing. However if they did say that they would do something heroic then i'll add a hero character above the hydra to show dominance over the creature. The next question I asked was 'Would you save a fellow human from a monster', this question was to show if human would be brave enough to face the monster, depending on their answers this would have repercussions in my final design by having it sealed away or by having it to roam free. The reason why this would happen is because if humans stuck together they could achieve anything while if they abandon each other to save themselves then they won't achieve anything. So the general conciseness is that they will if there important however it was a question about just a random person so there will be a seal on it however there will be a lake of blood below the monster, so it shows that it took a lot of bodies to seal away the monster. After this the other questions were just asking the age range of the participants. I did this so I could   

No comments:

Post a Comment