Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Steps to final design

 1st: The first step of the final design the snake and then scan it into the computer and then to highlight the lines i went over them in a black paint brush to make the grey lines stand out since all of the grey was to light to add any colour.
 2nd: After the first step I did the base colours of the snake since I couldn't correctly fit the texture of the snake skin onto my drawing also the texture was way to dark since it masked over the outline of the drawing so i decided to use a grey colour to provide a smooth skin look.
 3rd: As you can see this part was about the insides of the snakes so I started out with using basic techniques on the smaller image, until I had some help from another class mate on the actual shading inside a mouth that would show more of a fluidity effect towards the end of the mouth. The main tool I used for this step is the brush tool with a its size set at 10 and a quick select tool that has been set to the same size as the brush. This will allow me to apply colour within the selected area made by the quick select tool. The tool is shown below the picture on the left.
4th: The fourth step I added special features after the shading, this is the final step of developing the final image. The only thing I need to develop now would be the black background

1 comment: